WATCH HOW WE KEEP OUR CANDIDATES
OUT OF THE STACKS
The provision of assistance to employees affected by RIFs (reductions in force), mergers, reorganizations and similar, in finding new employment, either as a benefit provided by the employer directly, or through a specialist service.
Career Outplacement Services
For 40 years – This Year - FACET has provided incomparable corporate career outplacement services to our Clients. Our goals are simple:
- Provide consistent, exceptional value by guiding teams through the entire RIF process.
- Utilize our holistic and results-based approach to support Candidates on their journey.
The FACET Difference in Career Outplacement Services
Whether you are facing the severance of an individual Employee or a large group, FACET is here to help. Our proven methodology and experienced Career Strategists make change and transition easier with an effective and timely re-employment process, designed to assist those affected and save money for your company.
We DO provide:
- Dedicated career coaches to work with Candidates
- A one-on-one, personal approach developed for each Candidate
- Career counseling and transition services
- Assessments to shape Candidates’ career goals
- Resume development and social media approaches
We DO NOT provide:
- A one-size-fits-all approach to outplaced Employees
- AI or cookie cutter services
- We walk outplaced Employees through job searching and the interview process, coaching them until they find a new position. We also offer assistance for those who want to go back to school or retire. FACET provides personalized plans to fit each person's needs and desires.
Benefits of FACET's Career Outplacement Services
By providing FACET outplacement as part of your company's severance package, your organization will:
- Employ a personal touch through our dedicated Career Strategists to assist the transition of your outplaced workers.
- Lower costs of severance, benefits and unemployment insurance.
- Boost morale to your remaining workforce by demonstrating care, integrity and dignity to affected Employees.
If your company is facing a RIF, FACET is here to help. Give Connie Hash, our Director of Service Excellence, a call today at 888-868-8973.