WATCH HOW WE KEEP OUR CANDIDATES
OUT OF THE STACKS
The provision of assistance to employees affected by RIFs (reductions in force), mergers, reorganizations and similar, in finding new employment, either as a benefit provided by the employer directly, or through a specialist service.
Career Outplacement Services
For over 30 years, FACET has provided incomparable corporate career outplacement services to our clients. Our goals are simple:
- Provide your organization with consistent, exceptional value by guiding you and your team through the entire RIF process.
- Utilize our holistic and results-based approach by providing outplacement services that are highly individualized, personal, respectful, and supportive.
FACET's Role in Career Outplacement Services
Whether you're facing the severance of an individual employee or a large group, FACET is here to help. Our proven methodology and experienced professionals make change and transition easier with an effective and timely re-employment process, designed to favorably impact your bottom line.
- Career transition services
- Career counseling
- Career assessments
- Resume building & review services
We walk outplaced employees through the interview process, coaching them until they find new jobs. We also offer services for outplaced employees who want to go back to school or retire. FACET provides personalized plans to fit each person's needs and desires.
Benefits of FACET's Career Outplacement Services
By providing FACET outplacement as part of your company's severance package, your organization will:
- Minimize litigation exposure pertaining to biased release or wrongful termination claims.
- Lower costs of severance, benefits and unemployment insurance.
- Promote positive corporate responsibility to your remaining workforce by demonstrating care, integrity and dignity to affected employees.
The FACET Difference
At FACET, we recognize that people are the most important resource to any business, and we work vigorously to recognize and reinforce this rule. Our one-on-one approach allows us to personalize our services, offering both in-person and virtual career outplacement services. In all cases, each of our clients is assigned a personal consultant so they have a direct point of contact to answer questions and provide individualized assistance.